Simplify Rio carnival
Rio carnival is a celebration filled with music, dance, wonderful performance and funny outcomes which is really colorful, external and magnificent madness. It is the most significant event in the life of Brazilian culture. The preparation for Rio carnival starts a month before Rio carnival.
Upcoming Rio carnival
Upcoming Rio carnival is taking place from 28th February to 4th March this year. Every year the carnival show starts on Friday and ends on Ash Wednesday.
The upcoming seven years show’s schedule are given below:
- February 13 to February 18, 2015
- February 5 to February 10, 2016
- February 24 to March 1, 2017
- February 9 to February 14, 2018
- March 1 to March 6, 2019
- February 21 to February 26, 2020
- February 12 to February 17, 2021
Tickets of Rio carnival
Ticket demand is so much stronger for Rio carnival. If you want to enjoy this awesome moment then you have to buy tickets in advance. Different ticket Seller Company will help you in this title. The price rate is so much higher for the Samba Parades in the Sambadrome. The ticket price goes up with the rise of time.
Four types of tickets are available for the coming Rio carnival. These are:
- Open boxes
- Allocated chairs and
- Luxury suits
Moreover there are 13 partitions
|Number of Partitions||Description|
|1||Watching samba schools at framing|
|3, 5 and 7||Grandstand: competitive seating with incredible perspectives|
|2, 4, 6 and 8||Grandstand: competitive seating with incredible perspectives|
|9||The traveler segment|
|10||Best for the open segment|
|11||Best perspective of the drummer|
|12 and 13||Select the Cadeiras or Allocated Chairs|
Watch the Carnaval Rio de Janeiro 2013
We have already mentioned about the Sambadrome in ticket section. But what is the Sambadrome? Actually the Sambadrome is an exhibition place for the samba schools from Brazil. Sambadrome Marques de Sapucai is the full name of Rio de Janeiro Sambadrome. This is a permanent parade place where 70000 people can seat together.
The Samba parade is the main attraction of Rio carnival. Simply we can say that this is THE event. In these event cities renowned Samba schools participate here to achieve the top position of grand champion. The competitors perform according to category like dance, music etc. There are more than 70 Samba schools in Rio de Janeiro.
Important info about the Rio de Janeiro Carnival:
- Rio de Janeiro carnival is the best carnival. Olinda and Salvador carnival can also be included for this title.
- If you want to enjoy Rio carnival then you need to stay in the southern Rio. Because this is the most beautiful and safest area for tourists.
- Confirm your flight and hotel at least four months in advance.
- You can purchase your ticket for the samba parade and magic ball at the Copacabana palace.
- Don’t miss the street parties. The street band of Ipanema is famous for the street parties.
The Rio Carnival is the central diversion of the grand Brazil carnival. Already you have gotten a fresh idea about Rio carnival. The people who are planning to join this carnival follow the above instruction and get a hotel room in Rio de Janeiro on time. Hopefully you will be happy about the tour.